reaping the cost of solitude

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Rewind: Time for Time

Can you see the whale shark? Me neither.

This here is time well spent. I'm enjoying every minute of this. I'm finding it harder each day to just sit down and enjoy being alone. I try as much as possible to squeeze in those 'alone' moments- to make the most out of the time I generously give myself. But because of this, I've been losing sleep. I feel drowsy throughout the day. Regardless, I feed my hunger. Days without these lonely moments make me feel stale, like something's missing. I feel I've just went through the day in black & white - and only will I get the chance to paint it with the colors I desire once I sit down and ponder what's passed. It's strangely become my ritual to give time its meaning. Time for time. haha! Itaas mo! After all, memories are only made the very instant they're recalled.

(salvaged from the friendster blog, June 29, 2006)

No comments: