reaping the cost of solitude

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Unfinished Noodling

I recently found this lying around in my external hard drive. I did this in 2013, but was never able to finish it. I thought I might as well just render the thing and share, lest it be forever lost and forgotten.


Speaking of noodling, I think I've had several other 'projects' in the works that never got to see the light of day. Dub me the unfinisher. I think I've a knack of boring myself when it comes to my own creative pursuits. Or - if I'm being completely honest - I've set pretty ridiculous standards for myself that ultimately only cripples my creativity and my drive to 'share' these things.

Be more forgiving, I've been telling myself for the past few years - and it seems I'm making progress! Because here I am - sharing. :)


Listening to
"Cages" - Tesseract

No comments: